Advice Bitlog before making any changes in parameter settings.
Activate/ inactivate plugin (by Bitlog)
WMS events (setup by Bitlog)
Setup of documents printing (setup by Bitlog)
To setup or manage your print stations.
Printer needs to be setup at WMS server first to be able to access for WMS.
Add a new print-station by selecting +
Select printer type from list
Set TA settings.
View your license.
Mark licens and use second mouse button to manage your licens, view details.
Set up User Step
Select New user to set up new user
Enter User data
- Username (used to log in to Wms)
- Password (optional)
- Email etc.
- Connect user to rights/ roles
- Add user to Picking site and connect user to company is automatically made.
Add a new User Role
Use second mouse button on User and Module to add new role
- Enter description of new role
- Select which rights should be in this role
Connect or change Company for user - Select Companies under File
- Select Company in list and select Users
- Use second mouse button on user, connect.
Note: If using multiple companies, you need to set-up step 2 in the user right section for each additional company. Do this by first log-in with the Admin user in the corresponding companies.
Shows active sessions in Bitlog WMS.
Mark a user and select Delete to remove the session.
Each user can select default language initial view.
You find this setting under File/ User preferences.